With many years’ legal experience gained both in-house and within private practice, our clients benefit from fast and tailored legal and compliance expertise at competitive prices, delivered by qualified lawyers (registered as non-practising) at a fraction of the cost charged by most law firms. More importantly, we understand the sector jargon and industry-specific regulatory challenges and issues.
We are recruitment sector experts in the following legal and compliance areas:
- Reviewing client non-standard contracts
- Drafting/updating Terms of Business, PAYE, Limited and Consultancy contracts
- Reviewing Supplier, 2nd Tier and Master Vendor Agreements
- Reviewing Bids and Tenders
- Drafting/Reviewing Confidentiality Agreements
- Drafting/reviewing Employment Contracts
- Interpreting/advising on Restrictive Covenants and Settlement Agreements
- Implementing compliance systems and controls
- Advising on insurance requirements
- Advising on regulatory and legal issues such as data protection, discrimination and immigration
From IR35, MSC and tax status advice to supply chain compliance, our team provides top quality advice with a distinctive commercial edge. We understand the commercial challenges facing recruiters and take a pragmatic and proactive approach whenever possible.
Contact us for a no obligation consultation to discuss how we can ensure that your business is compliant with regulations, your contracts are negotiated in your favour and you remain up to date with legislative changes affecting your industry so that you avoid costly and reputationally damaging regulatory investigations or fines.
Whether its compliance processes or legal advice you require, our primary objective is to free you up to get on with what you do best, and leave the legal bits to us!Contact Us