3R Legal is committed to protecting your privacy and we will always respect your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act (the “Act”). For the purposes of the Act, the Data Controller is 3R Legal Ltd.
What personal information do we collect?
- Information you give us: You may provide information by filling in forms, providing information on the telephone or by email, or by correspondence with us
- Information we automatically collect when you visit our site: Technical information such as your IP address, operating system and browser type
- Information we receive from other sources: If you use any of the other sites we operate or the other services we provide, we may obtain information about you. We may also receive information from third parties
How will we use the information?
Information you provide us may be used:
- To contact you about industry and sector specific information that might be of interest to you
- To notify you about changes to our service
- If required by law or for the purpose of our business requirements (e.g. auditors or third party service suppliers)
- To provide you with information about other services and opportunities that are similar to those that you have already enquired about
- To provide you with the information or services you request from us
- To administer our site and for internal operations
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service
Will we share the information with anyone else?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we outsource any support functions or processes to third parties (e.g. insurance companies who may contact you with a quote for business insurance where appropriate)
- If our assets are acquired by a third party
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud prevention.
Where will we store the information?
All information you provide to us is stored in our secure servers and is protected using industry standard encryption technology. Unfortunately, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
We may collect and process sensitive personal data only so far as necessary to ensure we comply with legal or contractual requirements such as equal opportunities laws or obligations imposed upon us.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data including processing for marketing purposes, in accordance with your rights under the Act. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us.Contact Us